Monday, September 28, 2009

Fung Shui Your Home and Create New Career Opportunities

I wanted to talk a little about Fung Shui and your home entry way. By following a few simple Fung Shui steps I can show you how to create some positive energy towards some new and exciting career opportunities. I know I can hear it already, "How can adding a few items to my entry way create these "new" opportunities." Well it does work and all you need is an open mind and a few tips from me!

Ok, first thing is your front door. Decorating your front door will invite energy into your home and your life. Let's also start with the right colors. Career colors are black and blue, so place a clean black mat in front of your door, which in turn invites fresh energy which enhances your career. Also, avoid any Brown colors which might "muddy" the waters energy. Rounded edges in entry way tables will welcome positive energy to your home and guests.

So now when opportunity knocks you can greet it with a warm welcome. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment