Saturday, October 3, 2009

A New Gig in Danville!!!

Hello Everyone,

For those of you that don't know, recently the Schaeffer's including our dog Oliver have moved from Willow Glen and relocated to Danville in the East Bay. I also wanted to share the good news about my new gig in Danville. As of Monday, I'll be selling Real Estate in Danville for Empire Reality. Here's the link to their site: http://www.empirerealty.com/ I'm very excited at this new opportunity and I know some of you may be wondering...what about Cynthia??? Well, we've decided that Cynthia will stay with Intero in Los Gatos. We are super excited at this new opportunity to expand our business into the East Bay, while still serving the needs of our family members, friends and our great clients in the South Bay. Also, my number has changed to 925-360-8203. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!!! More to come...

1 comment: